Thursday 14 May 2015

Parcel from Trier

On Monday I got so lucky. I got two parcels from the Post Office. One contained 2 items I bought on ebay on 8 Jan, no I'm not kidding, and no the seller didn't forget to post it! She post it around the 12th of Jan!!! It had Father Bearbury in it, so finally little Owen has at least one parent, and also the Carry Cottage, that I posted about yesterday.

Although, this parcel was wonderful, the other one I received was totally awesome. It was from a fellow Sylvanian collector and friend, better known as Kyraja, with the amazing blog, Marigold Creek

How can one not want to dive into this, when you open it... packed with goodies!

So a quick view, of everything that was included in the parcel.

Lets have a closer look...
Kyraja made (yes she did it with her own hands) some fish, shrimps and clams/mussels for Ben's Fishmonger, which will finally open soon. As well as some lemons. Isn't she talented.

Then some items for the Corntop's Deli. Cheese, salami and my favorite, onions and garlic (isn't she so talented!!!)

This adorable little couch was my Christmas gift. She also made this herself. Still undecided where to put this, but it must be a special place!

She also spoiled me with this (handmade) cake. It looks so real and delicious, I wish I could eat it!

Then to the Sylvanian originals...

The baby bath set was part of the trade.

The Petite family will get it. Margaret and Halley can't wait for bathtime, now that they have all these cute items at their disposal.

And then the most exciting part of the trade was the Brighteyes family! Marion was part of the trade and the girls she send me as my birthday gift. How spoilt am I!!! They are a lovely family, and adorably cute. Can't wait to cast them in a story, and put them up on my bio page. I would like to get them some family members somewhere in Sylvania (wink wink - any takers?)


What an amazing trade. Thank you so much "M" for spoiling me so much and for all the extra goodies you made me. They are all fantastic.

14 comments:

  1. ^.^ thank you so much for your lovely compliments! I'm so glad you finally got the parcel and of course that you like everything! I must admit that I need to get those Brighteyes bunnies, after they were waiting on my cupboard before they were packed into your parcel, I totally fell in love with them :D
    It's so much fun to trade with you - can't wait for our next one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I have to thank you for spoiling me rotten and honouring me with all those handmade gifts, they are truly special. And sorry for tempting you with those bunnies, but yes I think you should get them!!!. I would like for them to have family in Marigold as they came from there.

      Delete
    2. Then it is settled, when are you getting them ;-)

      Delete
  2. wow these are awesome and the handmade items are so adorable and well made i bet that Ben and the Corntops are thrilled specially Ben, he now can finally open his Fishmonger shop:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, isnt it! Ben is over the moon.

      Delete
  3. Awesome trade! I agree, Kyra is so talented at working with clay, all her miniature items are a delight!
    I must get that bridesmaid's set, as I plan for Belinda and Peter to have children some day - which leads me onto my next point. Peter would be delighted to have a 'real' (as opposed to adopted) sister in Sugarbush Valley! If you remember from a story I posted many months ago, Peter as adopted by the Cottontails - but he would love to have a real sister or cousin :)
    And lastly, I must say how gorgeous that sofa looks! I love the colours. And as you said, the chocolate cake looks real :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed she is a genius. Lovely Marion and Peter is siblings then. But what are the story behind them? Im flexible so you make it up ;-) Just keep in mind that one day they might have sister living in Marigold.

      Delete
    2. It would be awesome to have family across Sylvania ;)
      Well my original story was that Peter's house was burned down, and when his parents died, he and his siblings were taken into care, and then split up. Which would explain why they live all around Sylvania.

      Delete
    3. Good Peter will be Marion's little brother. Do they know of each other's existence, what I mean is do they have contact. I too think that they might soon get another sister in Marigold creek too. Just glad that Marion is not related to Belinda, as then Auntie Monica would be Marion's aunt too... and Im just not sure if SV can handle her ... lol

      Delete
    4. Right yes, Aunt Monica is terrible XD
      Hmm, I think they met up in person a few months ago, in Grinpa, and occasionally write eachother letters :)

      Delete
  4. Those handmade items are amazing. I love the Brighteyes rabbits too. Great parcel !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are truly amazing, thanks for reading Emma.

      Delete