Thursday 14 January 2016

A few updates

Just a quick update on a few happenings in Sugarbush Valley. 

Back in September of 2015, I got a fantastic parcel from my friend Kyraja , of which I posted here. As I mentioned, receiving the newly released persian cat father was a surprise, and ever-since I was trying to figure out the family, i.e. how they came to Sugarbush, what they did for a living as well as names, but due to a lack of motivation I was a complete blank and left it at that.

To my great relief, SSK (Sylvanian Store Keepers) posted a bio and I decided to use that in combination with the bio of the "old" Persian Cat family known as the Persis family.

So without further ado meet Arthur Teak and his daughter Sadie Teak (I used the name of Sadie Persis for the girl as I just don't think Nora suits her). After the terrible death of their son, Nolly, Arthur decided to relocate his family to the quiet village of Sugarbush Valley to escape the constant reminder of Nolly's passing. Arthur and his wife, Cecilia, decided that he and Sadie will go ahead to Sugarbush to sort out living arrangements, while she wrap up the family affairs in Grinpa. Their full bio can be found here.  

In September I was also spoiled with a summer swap parcel from Suvenkorento, read about it here. Included in the set was the baby bunk beds. I split up the set and the pink bed went to Creme Chocolate. Find more pictures of the Chocolates house here.

Eric Renard finally got his blue work dungarees, so I could update the Renard's profile pictures.

The Chestnut babies also finally got their intended outfits, and I could ad a new profile picture for them too.

Hopefully I will soon post a new story, but I think this is a good start for 2016. 

10 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear about the Teak's names, they are very nice! :) But how horrible to read about the death of their son!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to upset you about the death... Now the Mother and little Bonnie must just arrive as well!

      Delete
  2. Oh my I really feel bad for the Teak i'm sure they will be able to rebuild their life in SV. Great to have you back active:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the kind villagers of SV will help them. Thanks for the comment

      Delete
  3. Great post for a start!
    The Teaks are growing on me(I got the sister in the Xmas set), they look very cute, waiting for their story in SV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im a bit dissapointed with the fur, but they are cute! Thx for the comment!

      Delete
  4. Sounds a very promising start to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see new posts from you :) I'm so sorry for the Teaks, I hope they find a fresh start in Sugarbush Valley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will, Sugarbush is ideal for fresh starts.

      Delete