Saturday 12 July 2014

The Henry-Lloyd Dalmatian Family

So finally I got time to do my weekly house and work blog post. It had been a chaotic week at work and in the evenings when I got home I just passed out on the couch. 

So I'm excited to announce that this week it is the turn of the Henry-Lloyd Dalmatian family, who lives in Cedar Terrace (CT) 1. And finally a family that I wanted and loved from the start. They were the second family I bought, and the moment I got them I was even more besotted! Brother Zac is for sure my favorite brother figure and little Sarah is adorable, and I could go on like that about the whole family. Sharing CT 1 with the Henry-Lloyd family are the Patches Dog family. This is only a temporary arrangement as they do have plans to move into their own home soon.

First off all a full view of the house, taken early in the morning while everyone is preparing for the day ahead.

In the kitchen mother Pippa is preparing breakfast


Kitchen and Dining room: I love how the table & chairs, welsh dresser and kitchen/oven & sink set fit together, even though it is from 3 different sets (sometimes epoch does get it right)!

Kitchen: The pink toaster is part of a re-ment set I won in a competition a good blogger friend ran.

The set includes the items on the dining room table as well.

Upstairs in the bedroom Father Ben got the twins ready for daycare and made the beds.

When Dorothy and her family moved into the attic room, Pippa had to be creative and find a way to fit all the beds into the larger middle floor.

On the left hand side is the parents room.

And on the right side the children's room.

In the attic Antonio was dressing Kyle, in order to give Dorothy a chance to get ready.

The attic is just big enough for a barhroom and the Patches bedroom.

The Patches room. A nice comfy bed for mom and dad and a little cot for Kyle in the corner!

The bathroom is fitted with all necessities

Mother Pippa owns a small patisserie in the village square.

Pippa does all the baking for the shop herself.

She is usually very busy, and almost sell out everyday. The Macavity women are her newest admirers.

Father Ben has a dream of opening a fishmonger in the village soon.

Antonio and Dorothy are the hairdressers in the village.

Also visit my "houses" and "jobs" pages

18 comments:

  1. Lovely house and I love the creative way you managed you fit two bedrooms in one room without making it feel cramped. I hope work is easier going soon! Little Kyle is just adorable. I have been thinking of the Henry-Lloyd's but I have the Kennelworths so I feel they are too similar...
    Anyway, love the pink toaster and Pippa's cake shop - if only there was one in my hometown :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Work is better, maybe because Im going to Portugal tomorrow. I know what you mean about the two families, I went for the Henry-Lloyds :-p

      Delete
    2. I think that the Henry-Lloyds are cousins to the Kennelworths, a little like Dorothy and Pippa. Have fun in Portugal!

      Delete
  2. It's amazing how one house can be changed into 2 flats; I love how you managed that! That Re-ment set is so cute and fits perfectly to the house. But most I like the patisserie! It looks so delicious! :) I'm looking forward to see Bens opening of the fishmonger - gorgeous idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for the kind comments. Ben's fishmonger must open soon, I have been wanting to do it for so long!!!!

      Delete
  3. The toaster is so cute!
    Love the wallpaper of the doughnut shop.
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Once again, a beautifully decorated house. I love the way you have managed to fit five beds into one floor, and created a cozy living space upstairs. Pippa's delicatessen is adorable - the fishmonger is getting there :D
    The building you have used for the fishmongers is the Sainsbury Store, isn't it?
    Congrats on another great post!
    MW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Mia! Yes the fishmonger is the Sainsbury store.

      Delete
  5. Your houses are beautifully decorated and this one is no exception :) Oh that corner kitchen is amazing! I have the same kitchen hutch too and it looks so realistic. Totally love the rooms and how you made everything fit wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when epoch does different looking sets for the different rooms. And that corner kitchen is no exception!

      Delete
  6. Lovely house! You have payed so much attention to the details! I want to live there, haha! I hope it's ok that I added your link to my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so sure if you will fit in that house ;-), but do feel free to send over some of your figures for a vacation!

      Delete
  7. I don't recognize that refrigerator in the kitchen. Does it come as part of a set? I love how everything fits snug in the kitchen, and the Re-Ment set adds an extra dash of fun. The dogs all living together is really cute, and the future fish shop sounds like a great idea. Looks like the Macavitys will be good customers there too! ;-) xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here it is, it is not part of a set http://sylvanianfamilies.co.za/en/catalog/item_detail.php?product_id=491 . I love re-ment. I wish I can get more of those sets.

      Delete
  8. This is one of my favorite houses in SV, it's so adorable and everything fits so well together, everyone has space and they have everything they need, job very well done:) I really look forward to see your fishmonger when it's done and phew I'm glad that this cake shop isn't around my corner as I would be rolling down the street by now, it's just so delicious:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for the sweet comments! I love this house too, but loved it more before the Patches moved in, so I must found them a house soon, lol. I feel the same way about the cake shop, and Im beginning to wonder if the Fishmonger will ever become a reality.

      Delete