Wednesday 20 July 2016

My 2nd 2016 parcel from Trier

First of all apologies for my absence. We had our Winter holiday break the past 3 weeks and though we stayed at home, our weekends was quite busy and on Wednesdays (my usual SF day) my boy was with me.

Today I want to show off the parcel I recently got from Kyra all the way from Trier, Germany. For this trade she wanted the Donut set with Bear mother and we agreed that if she could get a carry cottage on ebay at the same price (incl postage) we could trade. I was over the moon when she told me she managed it and the trade was on.

Here is the cottage I got.

Unlike the other one I have, this one can still lock.

I just love this small cosy cottage.

And it is actually really spacious on the inside.

My boy decided that the Buttermilks must move into this cottage. (Now I still have to get one for the poor Petite family). They still need some furniture and decorations, but they are happy to finally have a real home.

In the parcel Kyra also included the Calico Critters Girl Lavender Bedroom. She had an extra one and I paid her via paypal for it.



Unfortunately my boy was so excited about all the furniture pieces that he unpacked everything before I could do a decent review.

After my own bit of organising the Fishers were ecstatic about the look of their new room in the Commune.

Kyra also include a few miniatures for me. I like the German style beer mugs, I'm sure they will come in handy at my next SV party. The pot is also so amazing. The Puddlefords from Marigold Creek was also so kind to send their friends (or is it family - time will tell) some wine, with a cute note. (Unfortunately JC hid the wine somewhere and I couldn't include in the picture.

It was once again delightful to do a trade with Kyra, and I hope there will be many many more.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words about me and the trade :). Of course I'm looking much forward to our coming trade (s). The carry cottage is really growing on me - I might want to have one too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you must get one, for on of your smaller families!! Oh and I found the wine, hidden in a cupboard!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on this trade! It´s great the Buttermilks can have a cottage of their own. The lavander bedroom looks lovely in the Fishers´room.The miniatures are also very cute. How kind of the Puddlefords from MC to send a bottle of wine from their pub!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I was over the moon to finally receive that lavender room.

      Delete