Then I had an idea, and if I may say so myself I think it is kind of brilliant. I will run another COMPETITION! Yay!
This time however, it is a bit more complicated than usual and will need some effort from my readers.
You will need to do a review of any Sylvanian Families item and post it on the Sylvanian Families Review sub-forum. That sounds easy right!
And for your effort, the cute and a must have in any Sylvanian home EB Sylvanian Fridge are up for grabs!
Just a few rules to make things easier for the contestants and judges
- You have to be a member of the Sylvanian Families Forum. Registration is quick and easy, and believe you me if you are not a member yet, you will want to be one.
- Reviews must be done on a Sylvanian Families item
- It can be any Sylvanian Families item, i.e. family, baby, carry case, room set, furniture set, ready to play set, house, shop, set with figure etc (do ask if you are unsure)
- Sets with some items missing will be allowed, given that it is not the "main feature" of the set, i.e. if you are reviewing The Garden Barbeque set it will be of no use if Maurice (the figure) or the barbeque is missing, but if a plate or a glass is missing it will be okay. Up to a maximum of 2 missing items will be allowed, and entries will not be disqualified.
- You may use a figure in the review, to demonstrate or better show off the items in the set (but be sure to mention the figure is NOT part of the set).
- 3 entries per person.
- Closing date: 23 November 2014 - it might seem a long way off, but putting a review or two together can be time consuming.
- Have a look at the review section of the forum to get an idea how it is done, if you are unsure. Just keep in mind less words, more pictures! Here is an example of a good review.
Hope you all will enter! Would love to hear your comments about this and do feel free to ask some questions!