Wednesday 2 October 2013

A new parcel

As all of you, I love to get a parcel through the mail! There is just something about opening it even when you know what is inside.

Yesterday I was spoiled again with another huge parcel from my dear friend Caroline in Ireland!

So I opened it

It was securely wrapped and packed

Inside was the following

Furbanks:
This  how I got them (excellent condition)

I redressed them a bit

Chestnut Raccoons: I like them very much they look so shy and another variation in my village as I dont want all the families to have a brother and sister and then one baby or twins

This is how I got them

Then I redressed them a bit

I also got the Huckleberry twins, I must just get my patience together to tie that bows

Then Carrie was kind enough to send a whole loot of random figures for my boy

I immediately picked out the Corntops as the adult and child that I have was in much worse condition so I swapped them.

Then I also split it in two
He may play with these (all is in excellent condition, especially the cat top left and the mouse middle left - unsure if they are Forest Families or Maple Town)

And these ones I will keep as back-ups or try to trade as they are in excellent condition. They are
Dappledawn child
Thislethorn child
Beaver child x 2
Beaver baby
Bear baby (solid mould Honeybear/Huntington)

Then I also got some cots and an empty building
 

And lastly and most surprisingly, a very beautiful necklace just for me

Thank you Carrie for a lovely surprise!

5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic loot! I love that little squirrel family! How did you get so many clothes? It's not possible to buy clothes here unless I buy from Japan! The empty building is a versatile option! You can make pretty much any shop you want with that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No the clothes I had, but if you look carefully you will see that I just swopped the mother's dresses. I had a spare corntop father from who Durwood got his outfit, and the baby clothes comes from the red nursery set
      http://sylvanianfamilies.co.za/en/catalog/item_detail.php?product_id=87
      Also do you know this seller
      http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/moulineuf2?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
      Havent bought from her myself, but I have only heard very good things about her! Sigrun has alot of her clothes!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the link! I can't sew (well I try but it's hopeless LOL)

      Delete
    3. I have 5 thumbs on each hand when it comes to sewing, so I have to rely on joblots or double figures too to get that extra cloting.

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had mini Christmas:) Lovely items you lucky girl:)

    ReplyDelete