Tuesday 18 March 2014

Liebster Award nomination

One of my fellow blogger friends Jane from jane-cheri blogspot nominated me for the LIEBSTER AWARD!

Thank you so much Jane, that is incredibly kind of you!

The Liebster Award was created to promote blogs and have fun doing so.  It's like a chain letter where bloggers nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 readers.  "Liebster" is dearest in German and so it's like a Dearest Blog Award.  You can choose to play the game or ignore it. 

The rules are simple: you mention the person who has nominated you, answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you, nominate 11 blogs, and ask them 11 questions.  

So my ...

Questions answered
  1. What is your favorite Disney movie?
    • UP
  2. What is your favorite picture book?
    • Sleeping beauty 
  3. What is your favorite novel?
    • Chocolat by Joanne Harris (and its sequels)
  4. What word do you use all the time?
    • "Regtig" (translation - seriously)
  5. What would you splurge on if you won $100,000?
    • Very cliché but I will firstly pay off our house, then I will search for the SF Vintage Blue Country Mansion
  6. What woud you never eat?
    • Offall (intestines)
  7. What name do you wish you had instead of your own?
    • Morgan
  8. What do you like to daydream about?
    • Which Sylvanian I will buy next
  9. What is your phobia?
    • Public speaking, even at small events like my child's bday party
  10. What do you want to be remembered for?
    • For being real
  11. What do you wish upon a star?
    • To me the most important thing is that my son will grow up to be a kind and respectful human being and somewhat successful and very happy.
Nominations are ...


My 11 questions are ...
  1. Which country is first on your must travel list?
  2. Would you ever consider visiting South Africa?
  3. Do you like watching sports and which is your favorite to watch?
  4. What is your all time favorite movie?
  5. What is you favorite novel (sorry Jane had to use it again)?
  6. What do you collect, and which of these collections are your favorite?
  7. Do you like winters?
  8. Do you prefer pizza or hamburgers?
  9. What is your favorite kind of flower?
  10. What one decision in your life that you made would you change?
  11. If you had one wish what would it be?

Have fun :D

10 comments:

  1. It's so fun to read the answers!!! It's interesting that you mention the SF Vintage Blue Country Mansion. I thought about that question because I know that if I had money, I would most likely buy SF stuff or dolly stuff! Ah to be very rich, I would surely buy the SF cake shop/restaurant. It looks soooo pretty but only available in Japan as far as I know. I'll try to answer your questions this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That SF cake shop is fantastic, but it must come with all the ods and ends and that will be a pretty penny!

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for nominating:). I'm going to answer the questions in the next days :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read you answers very interesting, sorry about the sports though ;-)

      Delete
    2. :D that's okay. I think I'm an exception in that^^.

      Delete
  3. Hi there,
    congratulations! Your website is amazing, and it has inspired me to create my own. You might like to visit it at: http://sylvanianvillage.weebly.com

    I am a new follower of your blog and I'll continue checking it. Keep up the fantastic posts!

    MW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did go to your blog. Keep up the good work.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for nominating me!!! :D
    I've answered the 11 questions, nominated 11 other people + asked 11 questions !!!!

    ReplyDelete